Achievements & Awards Hits: 6689
- Our Faculty P.Sumathi, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacology is conferred with Doctor of Philosophy from NIPER Mohali in June 2022
- Our Faculty J.Hima Bindu is Conferred with Doctor of Philosophy from Osmania University in Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry entitled "Synthesis of Chromone Metacetamol and Paracetemol Derivatives and studies on their Molecular Docking and Biological Activities", in March 2022.
- Our Faculty Dr.Rajendra Prasad received Research grant for the Project titled "Nitric oxide releasing Quinilones derivatives as inhibitors of doxorubicine resistance in cancer" sanctioned by AICTE, Government of India under RPS Scheme.Principal Investigator (PI): Dr.VVS Rajendra PrasadCo-PI: Dr B.Jahnavi.
- Our Faculty Dr.K.Ramanjanayelu Received a Grant of Rupees 50.000 under PCI CBIT Scheme.
- Sri C. Soujanya conferred with Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutics at JNTUH University in January 2021
- Dr.A.Ramesh Principal and Professor of VIPER awarded IPA Fellowship Award.
In the field of Chemical Sciences Invention Dr.K.RAMANJANEYULU and J.HIMABINDHU got a patent on "SYNTHESIS OF CHROMONE LINKED TRIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AND THEIR THERAPEUTIC USE".
- Sri B.Jahnavi conferred with Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance at Gitam University in October 2020
- Sri D. Santhosha conferred with Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacognosy at JNTUH June 2020.
- Sri S.Dineshmohan conferred with Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutics at JNTU Hyderabad in December 2019.
- Sri K.Ramanjaneyulu conferred with Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutical chemistry for his dissertation entitled “ Synthesis,biological and computational evaluation of some new chromones and paracetamol derivatives as potential anti-oxidant and cytotoxicagents” at Andhra University, Vishakapatnam in February 2017.