Internal Quality Assurance Cell
The Institutional information for Quality Assessment (IIQA) monitors the quality enhancement in Vishnu Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research and ensures that the standards of excellence reflected in the vision and mission of the college are met and sustained.
Dr. V.V.S. Rajendra Prasad, M.Pharm., Ph.D.
HOD- Dept of Pharmaceutical Analysis
INSTITUTIONAL DISTINCTIVENESS 2019-20:
Provide the details of the performance of the institution in one area distinctive to its vision, priority and thrust Provide the weblink of the institution in not more than 500 words
Sri Vishnu Educational Society has been established an Advanced Teacher Training Institute named as “Vishnu Educational Development and innovation Center” (VEDIC), at Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad, with an aim to conduct continuous education programmes and to help in their knowledge up gradation in (teaching learning research methodologies) from time to time.
In every month a selected group of teachers and students will be deputed to above centre from each of the colleges of SVES. The centre provides transportation, accommodation and boarding facilities free of cost to all the teachers.
The faculties trained at VEDIC as a part of IIT program is created a unique “Online teaching practice” by incorporating their knowledge via Edmodo, Google Class Room, and MS Office are the best examples by which students are getting benefited and being monitored by our faculty very smoothly.
IIC –Institutional Innovation Centre (MHRD Initiative) is an special training cell for both students and faculty to improve their research and entrepreneurship skills.
UBA: UBA is another MHRD program under this program we adopted 5 villages Moosapet, Chennapur, Ibrahimbad, Avancha and Rusthumpet.
Hospital training to the students during vacation to improve their clinical and hospital pharmacy knowledge.
Memorandum of Understandings:-
- Konkuk University, Department of Biotechnology on 3rd July 2019, South Korea
- Boga R Laboratories (BRL) Kakinada, India, Suwanee, GA 30024. USA.
- MoU is made and entered into on the 1st November 2019 with India Matters Foundation co presents the “Global Education n India and internationally, Government agencies and NGOs who share the vision that young Indians must be equipped with globally demanded skills, the knowledge and experience to be successful in the 21st century’s Global Market Place.
Suraksha - We are working in collaboration with Suraksha Pharma Ltd in the Formulation Evaluation of Natural Nanoedible Jellies.
Boga R - In collaboration with Boga R, we are conducting anti-cancer screening of the small molecules.
Career Guidance Cell: -
- The objective of career guidance cell is to provide assistance and advice to students to make them aware about their future career.
- It aims at providing individual focus for students with different area of interest after their graduation. This would made by possible by farming different clubs based on the interest of the individual groups and their requirement like Higher studies club, Research and Development club and CRO club.
- The institution has Computer aided drug design (CADD) facility with Academic Schrodinger Software Gold software license from the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre (CCDC) is granted for one year in 2020.
- The institute’s computer laboratory is also equipped with open source molecular modelling tools such as Autodock and ACD Chemsketch.
- The pharma faculties are utilising above facilities to explain drug-receptor interactions, QSAR studies, Pharmacophore Modeling and target identification to the students along with their unique research.