Mr. Satish Paruchuri is currently the Director-Industry Relations for Sri Vishnu Educational Society and its constituent colleges. He and his team are responsible for Placements, Internships and Industry Interaction.
Before joining SVES, Mr.Paruchuri was with Institute for Electronic Governance, Government of AP as Program Manager with a mission to enhance employability of young engineers coming out from campuses and providing employment opportunities in IT Industry and also making Hyderabad the best destination for IT Companies.
His work with JKC was responsible for placing 20,000 students from 200 engineering colleges in 30+ IT Companies such as IBM, CSC, CA, Mahindra Satyam, TCS, Infosys and so on. His accomplishments include signing MoUs with Microsoft, IBM, CSC and Infosys which have enabled a lakh or more students with Technology, Trainings and opportunities. Prior to IEG, he was with Center for Good Governance as Systems Designer,architectingIT application for Government Programs. Briefly he managed offshore IT projects for Incomp Technologies, a Dallas (US) based organization from Hyderabad.
Mr. Ravikiran Saili has completed his Masters in Information Systems from University of Arts and Science College, Kakatiya University, Warangal in 2003.Upon completion of his Masters he joined the Institute for Electronic Governance in the year 2004 as IT Trainer and handled various activities as IT Associate and then Project Manager before he took over the charge as Manager – Industry Relations with Sri Vishnu Educational Society.
Mr. Ravikiran Saili has over 8 years of experience in the areas of HR Functions, Operations, Process Management, Administration, Project Management, Portal Management, Interaction with the stakeholder of the Organization, Data Management and Report Generation. Demonstrated abilities in providing mentorship & coaching to the team members in order to accomplish measurable process improvements.
During his tenure with JKC he was responsible for Overseeing the relations with the JKC registered institutions, coordinating the recruitment activities for JKC students, leading the team which is looking after the JKC portal the backbone for coordinating all the JKC activities. Some of the notable accomplishments during his stint with JKCs are Succeeded in driving the novel concept of JKC to the fore of Engineering Colleges across the state during its initial stages. Essayed a major role in buying the JKC concept by most of engineering institutions across the state and streamlining the entire process of registrations, training activities, works shops and recruitment events.
Part of the top 5% in the organization to develop the strategies for JKC registration process, training activities, recruitment events etc., Played a key role in developing the JKC Portal – An online portal for all the JKC registered colleges and students across the state with a daily load of more than 5000 hits.
Coordinated more than 400 campus / off campus / pooled campus recruitment events for JKC students across the state Played a key role in placing more than 15000 JKC students various MNCs and Indian companies
- Experienced in hiring Entry level to Senior level recruitment Proactive, highly enthusiastic, cheerful person involved in hiring the Talents from the Top universities in the country, both undergraduates and post graduates across different lines of business.
- Social Media Enthusiast: Engaging with the student community through different activities using tools such as Facebook, Blogs etc.
- Proficient at analysing recruitment lifecycle to provide critical inputs for hiring initiatives and formulation of recruitment strategies.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Excellent soft skills and professional approach, strong level of motivation & commitment. Firm believer of ethics & value system in every aspect of professional and personal life with equal amount of optimism and practicality.
- Excellent experience & exposure in IT& NON IT recruitment activities, headhunting, coordinating with the senior management.
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment handling multiple assignments at a time.
- MBA (Human Resource) from Bharathidasan University-2007.
- B.Sc(Physics) from Holy Cross Girls College - 2004.
Mr. Devendra Singh Yadav, has more than 9 years of experience in placement and training. Expertise in Institutional Sales & Marketing, branding and promotional activities. During nine year of experience he work with Institution like Parul University, DJH Educational Pvt Ltd, Balaji Construction, Modern Tube Industries Ltd etc.
He is Seasoned, dynamic and ambitious professional, combining creative talent with high calibre in Strategic Planning and Man Management skills & exposure to excellent consensus building, organization and negotiation skills.
Technically sophisticated and business savvy with a pioneering career reflecting strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills coupled with hands on expertise in Strategic Planning.
- MBA (Corporate Management) Marketing from Lucknow University.
- BSc Computer Science from Bundelkhand University.
- MAHENDRA EDUCATIONAL PVT LTD– Certificate of Achievement
- PARUL GROUP OF INSTITUTES – South
- Gujarat HR Summit 2014- Letter of Appreciation for Participation as Delegates
- GUJARAT EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATIO.
- GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY AHMEDABAD (INTERNATIONAL INNOVATIIVE UNIVERSITY) – Faculty Development Program, Teacher as a Contributor and Achieving excellence in Training, Placement & Research.
- PCII (CONFEDERATION OF INDIAN INDUSTRY) – Skill Development, Skilling Workforce- Developing Industry.
- IRDA Certified (SBI Life)