Sri K.Ramanjaneyulu conferred with Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutical chemistry for his dissertation entitled “ Synthesis,biological and computational evaluation of some new chromones and paracetamol derivatives as potential anti-oxidant and cytotoxicagents” at Andhra University, Vishakapatnam in February 2017
1. Third year B.Pharmacy, Adithi has participated in elocution competition conducted by JNTUH on the event of NSS youth festival at JNTUH kukatpally and got 3rd prize.
2. Ms.Habeeba Saleh secured 1st rank in National level GPAT Mock Talent test conducted by Masters Academy., Hyderabad.
3. Ms.Vinaya won best poster award in TIPS-2016 held in JNTU Hyderabad
4. Mr.Ganesh won GOLD Medal in NATIONAL LEVEL KUNG FU Competition on November,2016
5. Mr.Teja Phanindra won GOLD Medal in Hockey from JNTUH Team, Hyderabad.
We are pleased to announce that VIPER has achieved the ‘Platinum’ rating (the highest possible rating) in the AICTE-CII Survey of Industry-Linked Technical Institutes the announcement was made at the AICTE & CII at Tech Summit held on 08/12 /2017 in Mumbai. VIPER ranked top 1 under “Emerging Category”
VIPER Placed Top 76 - 100th Rank in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) - 2018 under Ministry of HRD Govt of India.
VIPER accredited by NBA
VIPER accredited by NAAC