Research Papers Published:
1. V. Uma Rani, M. Sudhakar, A. Ramesh and B.V. S. Lakshmi, Antiproliferative activity of quercetin on hepg2 cell line induced liver cancer in rats, (2017) World Journal Of Pharmacy And Pharmaceutical Sciences Volume 6, Issue 4.
2. U. Vadapalli*, S. Muvvala , R. Alluri and B. V. S. Lakshmi Antiproliferative activity of rutin on hela cell line induced cervical cancer in rats IJPSR, 2017; Vol. 8(11): 4803-4811
3. Venkata Sunil Kumar M, Ramesh A, Padmanabha Reddy Y. Pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic interaction between efavirenz and pioglitazone- a study in animal models. J Global Trends Pharm Sci, 2016; 7(3):3289 – 3295.
4. Venkata Sunil Kumar M, Ramesh A, Padmanabha Reddy Y. Influence of HMG Co-A inhibitor pitavastatin on pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of pioglitazone in rats and rabbits. Pharmaceutical and biological evaluations, (2016);(5): 510-516.
5. Umarani V, Sudhakar M, Ramesh A, Pueraria tuberosa potentially attenuates Arsenic induced oxidative stress mediated cardiotoxicity, blood toxicity and dyslipidemia in rats. Int J Adv Pharmacy Med Bioallied Sci. Vol. 2016 (2016).
6. V. Uma Rani, M. Sudhakar, A. Ramesh, B.V.S.Lakshmi, Yengala Srinivas, Protective effect of hydroalcoholic extract of gloriosa superba linn. in lead induced neurotoxicity in rats. Int J Pharm 2016; 6(2): 257-266.
7. V. Umarani, M.Sudhakar, A. Ramesh, BVS. Lakshmi and D.Sandhyarani Protective effect of hydroalcoholic extract of pueraria tuberosa against arsenic induced neurotoxicity in rats. IJRPC 2016, 6(2), 350-362.
8. Yerragunta Vishwanadham *, Sunitha D and Ramesh A, (2016) Phytochemical Evaluation of Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Different Solvents Extracts of Ixora javanica Flowers, Natural Products Chemistry & Research, Volume 4 • Issue 3 •(Impact factor :1.21)
9. Santhosha Dasari , Ramesh Alluri, Kasi V. Routhu , (2016) Combination Potential Of Pirfenidone And Silymarin For Treatment Of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis,ATS Journal Pulmonary Fibrosis : pp. A4937-A4937.
10. V.Umarani, M.Sudhakar, A.Ramesh, B.V. S. Lakshmi*, B. Kavitha, M. Venugopal, Antiproliferative activity of gallic acid on hepg2 cell line induced liver cancer in rats. An International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences Volume 6|Issue 1|2015|Pages 2625-2634
11. Rakesh Goud, Durgappagari & Ch, Shivakoti & Alluri, Ramesh & Supriya, M & Rohit Reddy, G. (2015). Preliminary Phytochemical Screening OF Paspalidum Flavidum World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, volume 4, Issue 12, 2025-2031. (Impact factor: 5.990).
12. Ch, Shivakoti & Ishwarya, O & Alluri, Ramesh & Rakesh Goud, D. (2015). Evaluation of In Vitro Antioxidant Activity of Sateria verticillata Leaves by Using DPPH scavenging Assay. 4. 230-234. IJPPR, Vol: 4, Issue:1.
13. Ch, Shivakoti & Alluri, Ramesh. (2015). Preliminary Phytochemical Screening Of Setaria Verticillata. 5. 2425, Indo American Journal of Pharm Research.2015:5(06).
14. S. Sandhya rani*, Alluri ramrsh, KVM. Krishna, Formulation and Optimization of Stable Floating Tablet of Losartanpotassium for Oral Controlled drug Delivery System, J. pharm. Sci.& Res. Vol:7(11), 2015, 948-951.
15. Padmaja Bhimashankar Kalshetti • Ramesh Alluri • Prasad Arvind Thakurdesai , Antidepressant Effects of Standardized Extract of Commiphora mukul Engl. in Olfactory Bulbectomized Rats, 2015 • Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology (01/2015); 58(1):41-48 (Impact factor :0.55)
16. Padmaja B Kalshetti, Ramesh Alluri, Vishwaraman Mohan, Prasad Arvind Thakurdesa,iEffects Of 4-Hydroxyisoleucine From Fenugreek Seeds On Depression-Like Behavior In Socially Isolated Olfactory Bulbectomized Rats, 2015 • Pharmacognosy Magazine (01/2015); 11(44):388. DOI:10.4103/0973-1296.168980 (Impact Factor: 1.26)
17. S. Dineshmohan • V R M Gupta • A. Ramesh • V. Harika • T. Sravani,Effect of HPMC and ethyl cellulose polymeric granules and its combinations in press coated tablets of lornoxicam: fabrication and in vitro characterization, (2015); 4(10):447 (Impact factor :2.33)
18. Vanitha kondi, Ramesh Alluri ,Optimization And Evaluation Of Prazosin Hydrochloride Floating Microspheres Using Response Surface Methodology,IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences (IOSR-JPBS) e-ISSN: 2278-3008, p-ISSN:2319-7676. Volume 10, Issue 3 Ver. II (2015), (Impact factor :1.519)
19. Harika Ryakala, S. Dineshmohan, Alluri Ramesh, V. R. M. Gupta-Formulation and In Vitro Evaluation of Bilayer Tablets of Nebivolol Hydrochloride and Nateglinide for the Treatment of Diabetes and Hypertension, Journal of Drug Delivery Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 827859, 14 pages
20. Dasarapu Santhosha, ,Alluri Ramesh, Emandi ,Hemalatha, Malothu Nagulu,Neuroprotective effect of ethanolic extract of Heliotropium indicum against transient global ischemia induced brain damage in rats, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences (IOSR-JPBS), Volume 11, Issue 5 Ver. III (2016), PP 06-11. (Impact factor :0.751)
21. Padmaja Bhimashankar Kalshetti, Ramesh Alluri and Prasad Arvind Thakurdesai-Antidepressant Effects of Standardized Extract of Commiphora mukul Engl. in Olfactory Bulbectomized Rats. Brazilian Archiv fsubbaes Of Biology And Technology. (2015), 58(1) . (Impact factor :0.546)
22. Eswar Kilari, Prased Kotaiah, Ramesh Alluri, Effect Of Aqueous Stem Extract Of Momordica Charantia On Proglucagon And Insulin Expression In STZ Induced Diabetic Rats, 2015/4/1, The FASEB Journal,volume 29,pg,944.7(Impact factor :5.043)
23. Rajeswari K. R.*, Reddy R. R., Himabindu A., Sudhakar M. and Ramesh A.Design, Development And In Vitro Evaluation Of Modified Release Hydrogel Based Drug Delivery Systems Of Oseltamivir Phosphate, Indian drugs Year 2015 | Volume No. 52 | Issue No.10 | Page No. 34-39, (Impact factor : 0)
24. Vidyasabbani, A.Ramesh, S.Shobharani ; “Acute Oral Toxicity Studies of Ethanol Leaf Extracts of Derris. Scandens & Pulicaria Wightiana in Albino Rats”, IJPR.,2015; 5:12-17, (Impact factor : 2.92)
25. Raja Rajeswari Kamisetti, Winnie Vilasitha, Sudhakar Muvvala, Ramesh Alluri and Durga Bhavani Penmatsa Formulation and In vitro Evaluation of Modified Release Oral Hydrogel Driven Drug Delivery Systems of Diethylcarbamazine Citrate, DOI: 10.5530/rjps.2015.2.2(Impact factor :)
26. Chintala Shivakoti1*, O.Ishwarya2, Alluri Ramesh3, D.Rakesh goud4Evaluation of In Vitro Antioxidant Activity of Sateria verticillata Leaves by Using DPPH Scavenging Assay, 2015 Vol.:4, Issue:1,IJPPR (Impact factor :1.341)
27. C. Hari Kumar*, Dr. A. Ramesh, Dr. G. Krishna Mohan, Hepatoprotective and Antioxidant Effects Of Mucuna Pruriens Against Acetaminophen –Induced Hepatotoxicity in Albino Wistar rats., ResearchJ. Pharm. And Tech. 7(1): 2014.
28. Padmaja Kalshetti , Prasad Thakurdesai , Ramesh Alluri-Evaluation of Antidepressant Activity of Hydroalcoholic Extract of Commiphora Mukul (Engl.), Burseraceae in Mice. Journal of Current Pharma Research. 2014, 5(1), (Impact factor : 1.0488)
29. Ramesh A, Praveen kumar P, Prasad K. Assessment of anti hyperglycemic fractions isolated from Albizia procera stem bark chloroform extract using STZ induced diabetic albino rats. Pharmacognosy Magazine 2014,6(3). (Impact factor :1.256).
30. Praveen Kumar p.*, Ramesh Aand Prasad K, Assessment of anti hyperglycemic fractions isolated from Albizia procera stem bark chloroform extract using STZ induced diabetic albino rats, Phcog J, 2014, Vol 6, Issue 3.
31. Praveen Kumar, Ramesh A* and Khasim S, Positive inotropic and chronotropic effect of extracts of albizia procera stem bark on frog heart model, IJAPS 1(1) 2014 36-41, (Impact factor :)
32. C Soujanya, B.Lakshmi satya,M Lokesh reddy, K Manogna,P Ravi prakash, A Ramesh,Formulation and in vitro & in vivo evaluation of transdermal patches of lornoxicam using natural permeation enhancers.International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences vol 6, issue4, 2014. (Impact factor :0.55)
33. Petikam Lavudu, Avula Prameela Rani, Chandra Bala Sekaran, A.Ramesh And A.Anil Kumar- Application of Spectrophotometry and High Performance Liquid Chromatography for the Analysis of Bosentan in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. Chem Sci Trans., 2014, 3(4), pp 1242-1253(Impact factor :0.705)
34. Padmaja Kalshetti, Prasad Thakurdesai, Ramesh Alluri,A Review on Bioactive Phytoconstituents and Pharmacological Uses of Commiphora mukul. Journal of Current Pharma Research 2014, 5(1). (Impact factor :1.0488)
35. Hari Kumar Cheedella, Ramesh Alluri, G. Krishna Mohan. Hepatoprotective effect of ethanolic extract of swertia chirayata on paracetamol induced liver damage in albino rats (2014) World Journal Of Pharmacy And Pharmaceutical Sciences Volume 3, Issue 8, 612-621.
36. S.Vidya, A.Ramesh& S.Shobarani ,Evalution of anti-diabetic activity of ethanolic & mathanolic extracts of leaves of Curcuma inodora against Sterptozotocin induced diabetic rats.Journal of Pharmacy & Biological Science 2014 vol-9, issue 5, pp 45-49. (Impact factor :0.888).
37. S. Vidya, A. Ramesh, G. Rajashekar,D. Meghana,S. K. Nazeer ; “Evaluation of nephroprotective activity of Phyllanthus acidus leaves against gentamicin Induced toxicity in albino rats”, Int J Pharm Pharm Sc., 2014 ; 5: 209-213. (Impact factor :0.55)
38. Ramesh A, Praveen kumar P, Silvia N, Narendra raju J, Prasad K. Spasmolytic and Hypoglycemic effects of different fractions isolated from methanolic extract of whole plant of Hygrophila auriculata in wistar albino rats. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2014; 6(1): 436-439. (Impact factor :0.55).
39. S. Vidya, A. Ramesh, G. Rajashekar,D. Meghana,S. K. Nazeer, The Nephroprotective Activioty of Methanolic Extract of Phyllanthus acidus Leaves Against Gentamycin–induced Nephrotoxicity in Experimental Rodents., International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical sciences, Vol 5, Issue 4, 2013.
40. Hari Kumar Cheedella, Ramesh Alluri, Krishna Mohan Ghanta Hepatoprotective and antioxidant effect of Ecbolium viride Alston roots against paracetamol-induced hepatotoxicity in Albino Wistar rats World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (WJPPS) haVolume 7, Issue 6, June 2013, Pages 496–501. (Impact factor :2.786)
41. A Ramesh, P Rajashekar Effect of Pretreatment with Polyalthia longifolia var (Annonaceae) on Isoproterenol Induced Cardiotoxicity and Cardiac Hypertrophy in Rats - FASEB JOURNAL, 2013 2013/4/1. (Impact factor :5.48)
42. Ramesh A. , Praveen Kumar P. , Karthik Reddy D, Prasad K. Preclinical evaluation of anticataract activity of different fractions isolated from methanolic extract of whole plant of Hygrophila auriculata on isolated goat lens: By in-vitro model, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2013, 5(11):322-325. (Impact factor :)
43. RamSubba Rao KV, Naidu MN, Ramanjaneyulu K, Prasad K, Ramesh A, VNMSK Haricharan- Evaluation of acute hypolipidimeic activity of aq. Extract of herbo mineral formulation in Triton WR 1339 induced hyperlipedimia in albino rats. International Journal of Research in Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics. 2013. 3(2) (Impact factor :)
44. Kondi vanitha, Mohan varma, Alluri ramesh,Floating tablets of hydralazinehydrochloride: optimization and evaluation. Brazilian Journal Of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 49, n. 4, oct./dec., 2013, (Impact factor :0.302)
45. Vidya Sabbani, Ramesh Alluri, Shobharani Satla Evaluation of hypoglycemic and anti-diabetic activity of poly-herbal formulation in normal and streptozotocin induced diabetic rats 2013/4/1 FASEB JOURNAL(Impact factor :5.48).
46. Ramsubbarao K V*, Naidu M. l, Ramanjaneyulu K, Prasad K, Ramesh A, VNMSK Haricheran, Evaluation of acute hypolipidemic activity of aqueous extract of herbomineral formulation in triton WR-1339 induced hyperlipidemia in albino rats, (2013) Int.j. Res. Phytochem. Pharmacol., 3(2), 90-93.
47. Vidya Sabbani, Ramesh Alluri, B,M.Pasha,M.Rajkumar.Evaluation of Hepatoprotective Activity of Poly herbal formulation against Paracetamol induced toxicity.Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 3 (8), 6001-6008, 2013. (Impact factor :2.37)
48. Ramesh Alluri, Kasi V. Routhu, Mukharjee Nadendla, Hemalatha Emandi Synergistic Effect of Cysteinyl Leukotriene Receptor Antagonist and H-1 Receptor Antagonist in Acute and Chronic Guinea Pig Asthma Models, The FASEB Journal. 2012;26:674.5). (Impact factor : 5.704)
49. Hari Kumar Cheedella Ramesh Alluri , Krishna Mohan Ghanta Hepatoprotective Effect Of Ethanolic Extract Of Gossypium Herbacium On Paracetamol Induced Liver Damage In Albino Rats .JGTPS/ 3(3)-(2012) 772-775(Impact factor :0.405).
50. P Lavudu*, AP Rani, CB Sekaran, KS Kumar, A Ramesh Determination of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride in Tablet Dosage Forms by Visible Spectrophotometric Method Using Acetyl Acetone-Formaldehyde Reagent, Chemical Sciences Journal, Vol. 2012: CSJ-49. (Impact factor :1.17)
51. Kondi vanitha,mohan varma, Alluri Ramesh, formulation and in vitro evaluation of floating tablets of hydralazine hydrochloride, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Invention, July 2012,vol2(6). (Impact factor :)
52. Kondi vanitha,mohan varma, Alluri Ramesh, Formulation and in vivo evaluation of floating microspheres of Misoprostol, The FASEB Journal. 2012;26:848.7(Impact factor :5.704)
53. Kondi vanitha,mohan varma, Alluri Ramesh, in vivo evaluation of misoprostol floating microspheres, Majalah Farmasi Indonesia,2012,vol 23, no.2,;91-95 ISSN-p;0126-1037(Impact factor :0.42)
54. Vanitha Kondi, Singh Kamalinder, Mohan Varma, Ramesh Alluri, formulation and evaluation of submicronic emulsions of Amphotericin-B, International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences vol 4, suppl 1, 2012,153-159. (Impact factor :0.55)
55. Ramesh Alluri, Anil Kumar Sagi, Praveen Kumar Pasala Evaluation of gastric antiulcer and antioxidant activities in aqueous extracts of annona squamosa and achyranthes aspera in rats International Journal of Phytopharmacology. 2(2), 2011, 66-69.
56. D.Santhosha, A.Ramesh, Punarnava-A review, Research journal of Pharmaceutical biological and chemical sciences vol 2,issue4,2011. (Impact factor :0.355)
57. S.Vidya, Eshan Verma, J. sanjay Kumar, V.T. Anil Kumar, A.Ramesh, Hepato protective activity of Terminalia chebula leaves in paracetamol induced hepato toxicity in rats, International Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Research Vol:2, issue:4, 127-132,2011. (Impact factor :1.039)
58. Harikumar,Ramesh alluri, J.N.Suresh kumar and B.Mohammed ishaq- A Review on Hepatoprotective activity of Medicinal plants.Internatiional Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research.2011,2(3). (Impact factor :3.72)
59. S. Vidya , A.Ramesh, , Antiulcer activity of Eugenia Jambolana leaves Against ethanol induced gastric ulcer in albino rats, International journal of Pharmaceutical research & Development Vol:3, issue:5, 106-112,2011. (Impact factor :2.01)
60. S. Vidya, D. Sravya, A.Ramesh,, Evaluation of anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity of poly herbal formulation in albino rats. International journal of research in pharmaceutical sciences, Vol:2, issue:3, 1-6,2011. (Impact factor :)
61. Vishwanadham Yerragunta, Rajashekar Perusomula, Ramesh Alluri. Evaluation of anti inflammatory and antiarthritic activity of Butea monosperma L. in laboratory animals. IJPI’S Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology Vol 1:2 (2011) ISSN 2229 – 6859. (Impact factor :)
62. Ramesh Alluri Evaluation of Gastric Antiulcer & Antioxidant activities in aqueos extracts of Annona squamosa & Achyranthes aspera in rats, International Journal of Phytophamacology Vol:2, Issue:2, 66-69,2011. (Impact factor :)
63. Anil Kumar saagi, Dr.A.Ramesh et al, Antiurolithiatic activity of Macrotyloma uniforum seed extract on ethylene glycol induced Antiurolithiasis in albino rats, Journal of Innovative trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences (JITPS),2010. (Impact factor :)
64. D.A. Kumar, MS. Kumar, AM Reddy, Ramesh.A “ Antiurolithiatic activity of Macrotyloma uniforum seed extract on ethylene glycol induced Antiurolithiasis in albino rats” JITPS, 2010, 1, 5. (Impact factor :)
65. S.Dinesh Mohan, K.Vanitha, A.Ramesh, G.Srikanth, S.Akhila “Formulation and evaluation of Salbutamol sulphate fast dissolving tablet using super disintegrants” International Journal Of Research In Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Sciences Vol 1 ISSN 2229-3701 Oct – Dec 2010. (Impact factor :2.733)
66. Hema Latha E, Satyanarayana T, Ramesh A, Durga Prasad Y, Routhu K.V, R.L.A. Srinivas. Hypoglycemic and antihyperglycemic effect of Argyreia speciosa Sweet. in normal and in alloxan induced diabetic rats. Journal of Natural Remedies, Vol.8/2 (2008) 203 – 208. (National) (Impact factor :1.007).
67. Eshwar Kumar K., Ramesh a. and Satyanarayana s.*, Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Drug Interaction of Glic;lazide and Lacidipine in Animal Models., Indian J. Educ. Res, 42(3), Jul-Sep, 2008.
68. Satyanarayana, K. Eswar Kumar, A. Ramesh, Tatum Cooty, Sarada Rajanna and Bettaiya Rajanna Influence of aqueous extract of Azadiraktha indica leaf on the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of gliclazide in rats/rabbits to Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. (International) .2008.6(4) (Impact factor :1.765).
69. K. Eshwar Kumar*, A. Ramesh, R. Surendra Yadav and S. satyanarayana, Determination of Gliclazide in Rabbit Serum By RP-HPLC, Acta Clencia Indica, Vol XXXIII, No. 3, 273 (2007).
70. Rouathu Kasiviswanath, Alluri Ramesh, and Kilari Eswar Kumar. Hypoglycemic and antihyperglycaemic Effect of Gmelina asiatica LINN. in Normal and in Alloxan Induced Diabetic Rats., Biol Pharm Bull. 28(4) 729-732(2005). (International) (Impact factor :1.317).
71. M. Sudhakar, Ch.V. Rao, A.L. Rao, A. Ramesh, N. Srinivas, B. Krishna Murthy and D.B. Raju. Antinociceptive and Antiinflammatory effects of the standard oil of Indian callistemon lanceolatus leaves in experimental animal, Central African Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 7(1), 10-15, 2005. (International) (Impact factor :)
72. A.Ramesh, K.Eswar kumar, M.Sudhakar and B.Krishna Murthy. Spectrophotometric Method for the estimation of Lansoprazole in Pharmaceutical Formulations. Int.J.Chem.Sci. Vol 2(4),2004,642-644. (International) (Impact factor :1.191)
73. Satyanarayana T, sarita.T, Balaji.M ,Ramesh.A and K.Murthy .Boini. Antihyperglycemic and Hypoglycemic Effects of Thespesia Populnea Furit in normal and alloxan-induced diabetes in rabbits,Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal,12,No.2-3 july,2004. (International) (Impact factor :)
74. A.Ramesh, K.N.Vidyadhar, D.B.Raju & Ch.V.Rao. Drug induced ototoxicity and its prevention, Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol 2003, Vol 4 (1). (National) (Impact factor :)
75. Satyanarayana S, Sarma G.S., Sushroo K, Ramesh A. and Srinivas N. Evaluation of Herbal Preparations for Hypoglycemic activity in normal and diabetic rabbits. Pharmaceutical Biology,2003;41(6)466-472 (International). (Impact factor :0.413)